So you’re also probably wondering, “Does it work?” Here’s my journey in photos.
[flickr album=72157625505301890 num=25 size=Square][table "1" not found /]
- I feel limber as a cat.
- I can do pull ups without feeling like I’m going to throw up afterward.
- My hands aren’t on my knees anymore while I catch my breath after a short sprint.
- I’ve become free from the monotony of the gym rat race.
- Saved time from not having to drive to and from the gym.
- Limited distractions from friendly gym junkies and odors from sweaty hairy old men (OK. I stink, but at least it’s my stink I’m smelling and not somebody else’s).
- Becoming a huge fan of yoga.
- “Drop and give me 20″ means being able to do it.
- Realizing you can get a great workout outside the gym.
- Seeing and doing what it means to eat healthy and enjoy it.