- 4 loin pork chops
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, plus more if desired
Warm Peach Salsa:
- 1 can drained, sliced peaches (or mangos)
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lime, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse chops with cold water and pat dry.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Rub with chili seasoning.
- Broil 4 minutes per side.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and broil 1 minute, turn, brush with more BBQ sauce and broil an additional 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Warm Peach Salsa
- Combine peaches and tomatoes in pan over heat.
- Squeeze in lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Break up the peaches with a spoon so they are consistent in size with the tomatoes.
- Heat over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Once heated through stir in chopped cilantro and serve with pork chops.